“Ignore conflicting, harmful advice and let nature be your guide. Use the world’s most expert, safe and precise instruction for all horses, all breeds, all ages, and all disciplines- regardless of the current condition of their feet!”
Using the tough, polished-looking hooves of the Great Basin mustang as the picture perfect model of health and soundness, wild horse expert and veteran hoof care professional, Jaime Jackson, discovered he could consistently stimulate natural growth patterns in the hooves of domestic horses simply by mimicking the natural wear patterns of these wild, free-roaming equines.
Rooted in the fundamental laws of nature, these Guidelines use elements of math, sciences, art and quantum physics to provide exact trimming and measuring instructions- and get excellent results!
These Guidelines are vased upon field observations and measureing data gathered during Jackson’s original four-year study of wild horses, first referenced in his 1992 landmark book, “The Natural Horse: Lessons form the Wild”.
Includes detailed instructions for:
• Identifying and mimicking key natural wear patterns to generate naturally shaped hooves.
• Never “soring” or over-trimming any hoof.
• Why a corrective trim---isn’t!
• Trimming in harmony with a horse’s natural breakover, conformation and gaits.
• Trimming laminitic hooves or a club foot.
• Activating key structures to stimulate growth in over-shortened or ‘invaded’ hoof capsules.
• Restoring “run under” and “slipper toe” hooves to their natural shapes and angles.
• Taking precise angle and length measurements.
As an accompaniment to The Natural Trim, also available is The Hoof Meter Reader - The world’s most accurate and useful hoof guage!